- State Library provides free online resources to all Arkansas residents
- 2017 Letters About Literature reading and writing contest underway
- State Library Board to meet Friday, Nov. 4
- December 2014 edition of The News
- December 2014 edition of The News for state employees
- December 2014 edition for The News for libraries
- June/July 2014 edition of The News
The ASL Needs Assessment Survey summary report is included in the May 2011 Special Edition of The News.
Here is the complete [T3] Traveling to Tomorrow Together: An Assessment of the Needs of Arkansas Libraries & State Government from the Arkansas State Library. For additional information, contact the State Librarian's Office, 501-682-1526.