Timeline & Forms
- Funding Year runs from July 1 to June 30 for recurring services (July 1 to September 30 for non-recurring services)
- Form 470 - Description of Services Requested and Certification Form
- Post the Form 470 at least 28 days before the filing fo the Form 471
- Keep in mind...
- the time required to follow all competitive bidding requirements, evaluate bids, sign a contract and complete the Form 471
- the opening and closing of the application filing window
- Form 471 Application Filing Window
- Exact dates differ from year to year. Refer to USAC's website for exact dates.
- Form 471 - Services Ordered and Certification Form
- Form 471 must be submitted and certified by 11:59 pm Eastern Time (10:59 pm Central Time) on the day the application filing window closes
- Form 486 - Receipt of Service Confirmation Form
- Form 486 must be submitted and certified no later than 120 days after the date of USAC's Funding Commitment Decision Letter (FCDL) or
- 120 days after the servcie start date, whichever is later.
- Form 472 - Billed Entity Applicant Reimbursement Form (BEAR)
- BEAR must be submitted no later than 120 days after the date of the Form 486 Notification Letter or
- 120 days after the last date to recieve service, whichever is later
- All appeasls must be recieved or postmarked no later than 60 days after the date of USAC's decision letter
The USAC website contains a deadline calculator tool to assist applicants in meeting key deadlines, Schools and Libraries Program Deadlines.
Universal Service Administrative Company Required Forms can be found on the USAC site.