Tech Assistance/Public Libraries
Public libraries contact - Donovan Mays email@example.com; 501-682-5291
Donovan is available to work with public libraries that are without IT personnel. Query him about help with automated library systems, networks, software, Internet and more.
- Administrative Units (Public libraries -- HQ, number of branches, etc.)
- Counties and Libraries (Academic and public libraries)
- Current Publications -- ebooks | Information/Statistics | Promotion/Advocacy
- MaintainIt Project (TechSoup.org) Assistance for public access
- Public Access Computing tech support (WebJunction.org)
- 12 Tips for Managing Public Access Computers 2012
- What is Public Access Computing & Why Do You Need It?
- Sustaining Public Access Programs